My Warrior Cats art blog, for my Warriors website. Please don't use it on another site. Thanks :)


Sunday, June 5, 2011

Warrior Kitten!




Well...those eyes might be hard to raise a fight against! ^_^;;

When I logged in after, oh, 2 months of not posting anything new I saw a request for an evil cat. Unfortunately I had just come off doing this one, but maybe next time...Maybe.

This is a lilac tabby kitten, and I might do the rest of this series as kitty faces only. They are just what I seem to do best and I'm kind of on a kick with them! Besides, I am trying to get enough cat face avatars to create my Warrior Cat avatar maker for my site. Yes, I have one in the works! Players will be able to create a custom avatar of their cat's face to use on the site.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Did you draw this cause I've been trying to make one of these but don't know how. O_o

    ReplyDelete