My Warrior Cats art blog, for my Warriors website. Please don't use it on another site. Thanks :)


Saturday, October 29, 2011

New kitteh.


Here we go--first new pic in a while, I apologise. Work's been a real killer, and my muse is also in the crapper lately. But turning out these cat faces is not too hard to do because I am so used to doing them, so until I get enough inspiration and time to do a full body pieces, these will have to do. =)

A Bengal cat face for your viewing pleasure. I think he has the face of a warrior! Maybe a little stiff, and a little too much dodge and burn done over the initial rendering, but oh well.

He's part of my warrior cats character designer project. Along with all the other kitty faces. Oh and while you're at it check out the Warriors RPG Halloween Event this year, night of the living dead. We got kind of goofy this year but our members are loving it. Zombie kitties, what's not to love?

Happy Halloween!

13 comments:

  1. Wow Wynn! This picture looks amazing!!! When I first saw it, I thought for sure it was a photo! Keep up the good work. ^^

    ♥ Cedar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wynn, do you have an email? If so, please email kFlareonXD@gmail.com
    I need to talk to chu o3o My friend tried to but another staff blocked her post in the help den..
    Or if you have a youtube account i check that more often
    x3HerpDerp
    It's really urgent Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If her post was blocked by staff in the help den then it was for a good reason. Please don't spam my blog. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and by spam I mean irrelevant comments. Though you might not have realised this time, so it's all good. Just that I keep stuff about the site, on the site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey these are fantastic, the eyes are extremly detailed, do you have a youtube account if so or in the future could you do a speedpaint of you doing this, I my self am trying to get better! I am not exactly outstanding but hope to oneday do what you can. A video would help because I spend sometime going through speedpaints so I can refernce them to inprove my tecniques and styles! Keep up the good work, hope to see full body ones soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your art, it's amazing but how do you do it with what program and do you have any tips? I'd like to try to do it myself

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the BEST picture ever!!!!!!!!!! How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could you make me a long haired black cat with green eyes? I made up a character called Leafstar that looks like that.
    Thanks!
    -Leafstar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I really really like your pics. Is it allowed to copy and use them for, like, facebook accounts?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your pics and would love to see more. I think that one with a black pelt with gold flecks in it and with bright silver eyes would look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How do you make these? I was just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your drawings. they're super amazing:) I'm ahuge warriors fan and when I came across your art, I was like, "wow, what amazing drawings:)"

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your cat faces!! Are any of these allowed to be duplicated or do you sell rights or patterns? I am a fused glass artist and I would love to attempt one of these in fused glass.

    ReplyDelete