My Warrior Cats art blog, for my Warriors website. Please don't use it on another site. Thanks :)


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tortoiseshell Warrior!



It's that tortie-coated Warrior she-cat...wait...IS there one in the canon? I can't actually recall if there is. I don't mean calico, I mean tortoiseshell--that brindled mix of black and orange/cream that is almost exclusively seen in female cats.

Well, our RPG has plenty of them and though this was not an easy one to draw, it was a lot of fun. I got back to the more painterly look. If Erin Hunter doesn't have a tortie in the Warriors series yet, she should put one in, because they're awesome.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey wynn! its me Rainbowstar-Royalclan. I wanted to know if you take non-realistic colored cats as requests! I have a real challenge for you i would like to see you master :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin Hunter has had tortoiseshell cats in her books, my favorite being Spottedleaf, a Medicine Cat in the original arc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an American Curl cat because of the ears.

    ReplyDelete